Based in Menlo Park, California
October 28, 2015 (Gear VR)
|$9.99 (Gear VR)|
Harris Bullard, a reclusive man with a mysterious past, was found dead in his study five days ago. Nobody suspects foul play, least of all the police. But you know better: this is murder, and it’s up to you to prove it. Designed for console and VR, Dead Secret is a mystery thriller in which you play as an ambitious journalist on a mission to make headlines. To get the story you’ll have to comb the crime scene for clues and decipher the mystery of Bullard’s twisted past. Uncover secret documents, explore the dead man’s home, and piece together the puzzle to name the killer. But keep your wits about you: Bullard took his secrets to the grave, and somebody wants them to stay there.
Dead Secret began its life in 2013 as a simple mystery game prototype. In 2014 the team tore the project apart and glued it back together as a virtual reality game. The result was so compelling that they spent the next year turning the simple prototype into a full-fledged murder mystery / horror game. Though Dead Secret is Robot Invader's first spooky game, co-founders Chris and Casey had plenty of material to work with. For more than a decade Chris has maintained a research project (titled ) dedicated to dissection of horror games and analysis of scary game design. Dead Secret was built with this research as its core foundation.
- Suspenseful game play! Find the killer before he finds you!
- Comfortable, easy-to-control virtual reality exploration and investigation.
- Beautiful, immersive environments, located in rural Kansas circa 1965.
- Intriguing and enigmatic narrative that infuses murder, neurology, and Japanese folklore.
- Multiple endings.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Dead Secret. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "This is a great VR game and should be a part of any horror fan’s library. "
- Ted Hentschke, dreadcentral.com
- "[A]n incredibly immersive and worthwhile experience and should appeal to both horror and adventure game fans alike."
- Steve Gill, gamingrespawn.com
- "Dead Secret is the best game to test out your Gear VR headset. "
- Martin, goos3d.ie
- "An easy recommendation for both experienced VR enthusiasts and newcomers to the Gear VR, Dead Secret is one of the best launch titles available for the consumer edition of the device."
- Kevin Joyce, vrfocus.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About ROBOT INVADER
We warped our brains watching '50s monster movies in glorious black and white. Now we're making video games for your phone and tablet.
More information on ROBOT INVADER, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dead Secret Credits
Chief Taskmaster, Engineering, Robot Invader
Creative Director, Design, Animation, Robot Invader
Senior Designosaur, Robot Invader
Art Director, Robot Invader
Sound Design, Freelancer